Cowgirls are powerfully unique. The cowgirl quotes I found for Facebook really nailed that right. Lots of quotes, but none were quiet or demure. Bold and independent was more the thread.
28 years of the annual Calgary Stampede Hayloft Theme Sessions have brought a lot of cowgirls through our door. Some do nudes, some lingerie, some in jeans and fancy shirts or western dresses; all have been fearless, here are 5 reasons why:
- They are clear on their purpose. Everything else is just what they have to go through to get to it. Being shy or inexperienced is just something they will get through.
- They look right into the camera likes it’s a horse to be tamed. They never are the first to blink, the camera always does.
- They don’t get lost in the fuss or the frilly. They just come as they are, knowing that will just be perfect.
- Their hat and boots always come with them. The more battered the boots and pristine the hat, the happier they are. They might not wear anything in between except their pride and confidence, but they don’t need to.
- They are fearless in photographs because they are, . . . well . . . fearless.
“Sometimes a cowgirl has to do what a cowboy can’t.”
“What part of *I KICK BUTT* don’t you understand?”
“The way to avoid housework is to live outside.”
“Boots, chaps and cowboy hats… nothin’ else matters.”
Now it’s your turn, tell me why you think cowgirls are fearless.