Introducing our new Inner Spirit App – an app of you. This is so much fun, it’s a new experience we can give you. It’s a screen tap rather than a page-turner, revealing as much as you want. Welcome our new Digital Album.
We send you the app with your collection of images. You can pass them on to anyone you like. They can be password protected so no one can accidentally open your private album and they don’t exist loosely in your smart device photo album.
So here are 7 things you can do with them:
1) Make up two albums, tame and racy. You can send your tame images to all the tame people in your life, and your more revealing images to that special person.
2) You can slowly send out images. The album can be added to, as well as subtracted from. So, like our calendar, you can add to your album and viewers will find new images each time they open the app.
3) You can even add a note into your digital album. We just create a digital image with a note on it then put that in with your images. It could be a favourite quote to inspire you, or a personal note to inspire him!
4) You can turn your images into a slide show. Connect to a larger screen, turn on the slide show, and watch them big.
5) You can add images from different sessions.
6) You can turn off access to the app – it’s all in your control.
7) You can get images from sessions we have done in the past, you don’t need to do a new session to use it.
We have been experimenting with it for a few months now. Our clients who use their images as self esteem pick-me-ups love having it with them on the go. It’s been perfect for long distance relationships. There are some Canadian Servicemen, who have very tight restrictions on how much stuff they can take, who have been thrilled with.
If you would like to see our sample app, let us know, we would be very happy to give it to you.